tiny flowers background

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Top of the morning to ya!

So hubby and I have random conversations.

I do admit that sometimes they are a little too silly.

The other day...well a few weeks, or maybe even months ago, really, while one of our sons was doing the icky, yucky "tick picking duty" on, or I should say OFF of our poor dog, Duchess, I had a light bulb moment.

I turned to hubby, grinned mischievously, wiggled my eyebrows and said,
"Honey, YOU are a chic magnet and Duchess is a tick magnet."

Hubby promptly replied, "No I'm not, I'm a "MY wife magnet."

To which I laughed and said, "Well, I'm a chic."

Hubby was not nearly as amused as I was.

****sigh*****

But it was funny.

:)

Have a super day friends!

God loves each and every one of us sooo much.

He will give us strength for each day, so start this one with a smile!

Love,
m.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Chic, how's it going? I can imagine that conversation all too well between you two. :D Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, you made me chuckle! :) Love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me!