tiny flowers background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a start

Hello friends.

My full name is Deborah Marie.
To my blessings, I am mom.
To my grandblessings, Grandma. (Dramaw actually)
To my own sweet mama, I was Debbie Doo.
To the rest of the world, including my sweet sisters and bestie,
I am Debbie.

But hubby just calls me Marie.
He has for years.

I guess most of us are busy people.
Many of us too busy.
But it's really the simple things that matter most.

God

Family

Friends

Home

Laughter

Hope

Love

So that's what this blog will be about.

Sometimes I'll just talk about our life and our blessed family.
Other times (hopefully) I'll have a cleaning or sewing tip or recipe or two.
Often I'll share a Bible lesson I have studied.
Along the way I hope to get better with posting pictures of family and the house.
I'll talk a bit about the wild raspberry, our (maybe my)
business and how it's coming along.
We'll just see what life brings.
Nothing spectacular,
except life.

7 comments:

  1. looking forward to it....
    :)
    chas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are branching out and are willing to share some thoughts. You through me off guard with "Marie" though. :) I hope to be back in the swing of things one of these days. Who knows when we'll have internet hooked up in Iringa. Until then..take care. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice blog! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog...can't wait to follow along! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Kristine Marie...and I am looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're taking off with this. I'll be checking in often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Debbie! I am looking forward to reading. But you know, more than many, that "life" IS spectacular--even in its sameness, its boring routines. But in relationships--truly spectacular!! You are a blessing even to people you don't realize.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me!