tiny flowers background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sage Advice

Finally, be ye all of one mind,
having compassion one of another,
love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
Not rendering evil for evil,
or railing for railing:
but contrariwise blessing;
knowing that ye are thereunto called,
that ye should inherit a blessing.
For he that will love life,
and see good days,
let him refrain his tongue from evil,
and his lips that they speak no guile;
Let him eschew evil, and do good;
let him seek peace, and ensue it;
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous,
and His ears are open unto their prayers;
but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
1 Peter 3:8~12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another one of my favorite passages.
:)
~~~~~~~~
Have a wonderful day sweet friends!
I'm off for a mammogram.
Barf.
But then the zoo with my kiddos.
Woot!

2 comments:

  1. McKenna and I read this together this morning (my lil girl was up early again today!) and then listened to your awesome selection of music while we made earrings and a necklace.~ wrapped up in a blanket, singing, talking, watching the pictures on the computer... feeling blessed and looking forward to all going HOME one day. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a post that will go up this week that I used those verses for! Such powerful verses! Hope the mammogram went well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me!